Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Population Of Unnoticed Solace

It's the last day of term, but really, there's almost no one left in the house. So in fact, the actual last day of term was indeed yesterday. That was when 80% of the school population buggered off. Not to mention another 5% leaving before that. So the remaining 15% are left to rot and die until saved by the sweet coming of Thursday.

So yesterday was alright. It was the Assassins final, which was an 8-man match. It's quite complicated how it works. Well, not really. I just can't be bothered to jot down the details here. Haha. And guess who won?

It's the same guy who knocked me out in the 2nd day, or the 1st round after the preliminary. It's Paddy fucking Thornycroft. No, I don't really have anything against him. He's a good lad. And I guess it's some kind of a consolation that I was knocked out by the eventual champion, not some beef obscure guy who nobody knows.

It's Thursday. It's the day I see Pill :D It's the beginning of a whole Easter holiday with Pill :D

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment