Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Assassinations From A Theatre

Target:Paddy Thornycroft (Oldham's) Status:Lost

I've been eliminated out of Assassins. At around 7am this morning I was assassinated just at the entrance of the Ashton Theatre, under unfortunate circumstances. More of that soon.

Severn Hill went out as a team of 6: me, Geo,Clive, Hairy, Tom and Pete. Geo woke everyone up at 4.20am, and we were out of the house by 4.40am via the window in the changing room. It was cold. The wind was exceptionally strong.

The night before, I did not have much sleep. My make-shift door alarm kept going off because the wind kept pushing the door open. I found myself clutching the water gun when I woke up. It was hot inside my room, but I couldn't keep the windows open because there was a storm.

The game started at 5am. We were outside Rigg's, waiting for Josh Williams, Pete's target. It took around 15 minutes before we saw them come out of the house. Chaos ensued. Using a clever diversion, Josh got Pete.

We met and joined forces with other houses at stages, but ultimately we were our own team. Geo got Georgei in School House while he was sleeping. Hairy got Ed Shone in Churchill's. Fudge got Santi in School House. Clive got Josh Hurcomb in Ingram's.

As predicted, breakfast was an absolute ruckus. Shaw camped on the roof of KH with a sleeping bag for two hours. There were several duels going in KH at the same time. It was possibly the wettest breakfast in a long time.

There are still some duels going on. This will last till 5pm. This is Assassins.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment