Monday, March 17, 2008

Blame Everyone For The Unsaid Disaster

It's been a good, relaxing weekend. Of course that weekend has not taken into account of the fact that I'm on monitor duty tonight, which is the second crappiest thing to do at 9.30 at night, the first being kicking a bunch of bricks barefooted.

So how was the weekend?

As always, on Saturday, I only had one lesson, and Woodling is such a funny little character. Try closing your ears and just watch him. He is the single funniest moving thing you could ever observe that is unintentionally ridiculously hilarious. If you're lucky, he could be trying to emphasise a point by raising three of his limbs into the air. Yes, two arms and a right feet, It's much funnier than it sounds here. I promise you, it is as much a distraction from Chemistry as his red herrings involving tennis and jet engines.

Then that night, we went to Ridgemount's house dance, or Sci-Fi Convention. Kamillin invited me, by the way. Thanks for that. James Lyons is a great DJ, but I'm not sure why that night his tracks kept scratching and skipping. I'm not even talking turntables scratching. I mean the fucked up kind. I enjoyed myself though. But it took a while because all I kept thinking all night was that I would've enjoyed it oh so much more if Pill was there. I enjoyed Severn Hill's house dance more even though it wasn't very good simply because Pill was there. So that made it infinitely better.

I came as Neo by the way, from The Matrix. Quite easy to go as really. Never mind that there were two more Neos and an Agent Smith around.

Today, as usual, we had the weekly Shrewsbury Bruneian Posse Brunch. Haha. Ha. It just so happened that there was Easter Sunday chapel and the Eton Fives national championship, meaning more fresh food, meaning fresh hash browns. Which in turn meant a full plate for me.

We decided to play basketball after that, only to be greeted by the sight of Ingrams running into the gym with footballs and rugby balls. Of course we reached a compromise and played against them in football.

Ah. Good times.

I fucking missed Tea. I'm starting. If I wasn't vegetarian, I could eat a horse. Haha. Not that there are any horses around.

EDIT:

But then I decided to ask Mubin for a couple of Indo Mee. Couple that with some orange juice, and you've got a simple recipe for a somewhat filling yet strangely unsatisfying dinner.

The most interesting that happened today was the Assassins duel between Geo and Leo. Geo represented Severn Hill, and Leo, Oldham's. We agreed to meet Oldham's in front of KH, where there's that pathway to the other side, near the Bursary.

The rule was that there will be 30 seconds for both duelist to run away, but there is a designated area that they cannot go outside of. After thirty seconds, the shooting starts.

There was no contest. Geo had a normal water gun. Leo had a fire extinguisher, which meant he had an obscene range, and he could go on spraying without losing pressure. Geo lost after what was maybe a couple of minutes. Too bad.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment