Thursday, November 8, 2007

Killing In The Name Of Rage

I fucked up. I know I fucking did. Fuck. I don't know what to do.

Am I supposed to be here? Now?

Shit. I'm fucking confused.

I'm pathetic, aren't I?

But then... No. It can't be. It shouldn't be. It couldn't. It's fucking impossible, that's what it is. Nothing more than imagined wishes and dreams. Nothing short of fucking pathetic.

You're a cunt, you know that? You fucking, little cunt, that's what you are. Oh, don't start on me, you piece of shit. I know who you are. You're the fucking motherfucker, that's who you fucking are. Stop denying it, horse-shit.

You piece of hypocritical fuck-bag. Yes, a fuck-bag. You're a bag full of fuck. And shit. And useless little ideas about everyone, thinking you know better. Look at that smug face of yours. No, don't say a fucking word. You don't deserve a say in this. You are merely a cold, hard piece of shit, trampled by passers-by.

You're god-damn right I'm fucking angry. What made you realise that? My obsessive swearing? My irritated tone of voice? Huh? Is is that so fucking obvious?

-------------------------------------------------

Don't mind me. Just venting out some anger. Not particularly directed at anyone. Just ranting out. Gotta clear my mind.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment