Saturday, November 17, 2007

This Ride Is For All Ages

After Warwick's most anti-climactic e-mail (we will consider your application after blah de blah...), I was feeling a bit wary of the UCAS e-mail I got last night when I was in Headington. Urm, yes. I was in Farah's school :D It was a surprise visit, and I spent a few hours there going around the school. I even had supper in their dining hall. It did feel extremely weird being the only guy. And oh, I happened to be in the same room as Emma Watson and did not fucking notice her until Farah pointed it out much, much later. Hahahahahahaha.

Anyways, what I wanted to talk about was that I got an offer from York last night. My first offer so far, and it's not bad. The grades are ABB, and it says nothing about getting an A for English, which is a bit of a relief.

By the way, I'm staying at Hanif's place at the moment, and I've got his place all to myself for the night because he's gone to London. Hahahaha. Oxford is too claustrophobic for me. It just feels so gloomy and... Enclosed... Maybe it's because it's winter, and maybe it's because I'm so used to the wide open spaces in Shrewsbury.

I woke up at 6am. I hate it when I wake up early during the holidays. Usually I just grab some breakfast and then go back to sleep, but I've decided against it this morning. One, because I don't fucking know where I can buy anything at 6:34am in the morning. I know there's a Sainsbury's somewhere, but it's not exactly next door.

I'm tired.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment