Friday, November 16, 2007

The Sun Thought I Had Something To Do With It

I don't know why I'm having trouble uploading this year's house singing videos. It's a shame too. The singing is brilliant. I'll try again soon.

Anyways, life has been not too bad in Shrewsbury, but it's getting a bit too frosty at the moment. We've been reaching the minuses in terms of temperature for the past few mornings and nights. It's bloody fucking cold, and I've abandoned my flip-flops and three-quarters because it's fucking freezing. I need to buy gloves. Red gloves.

I'm going to Oxford tomorrow, right after breakfast. Risky move, since it's almost certainly flippin' chilly. And oh, for the past few days, the hot showers are - simply put - not hot at all. Imagine, coming back from a hard-fought match against the staff, the horror of having a cold shower. Fucking outrage, I tell you.

And oh, what a match we had against Ridgemount. We were 3-0 down at one stage, but we managed to win 6-5, yours truly scoring the final equaliser in the last ten minutes, minutes before our winner. Of course, Ridgemount were taking the piss, to be honest. And it didn't help that some of our players had already given up by the third goal.

I need to get out of here for a few days. Oh, wait. Tomorrow is coach weekend. Yippee.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment