Monday, November 5, 2007

One Over The Other We'll Rush To The Suburbs

I had a good weekend overall. I went with the Shrewsbury Brunei Posse (hahaha) to Cineworld, to watch '30 Days Of Night,' which was a decent enough action/horror film. And guess what I found next to the cinema in place of Burger King?

Nando's! Hahaha. Admittedly I don't eat chicken, but I love the Peri-Peri sauce, and they have some decent vegetarian options there. And I'm a sucker for bottomless drinks. Ashamedly, I like the music they play in the background, be it portuguese or latino or whatever. Heh. There're more reasons for the Oswestry girls (and guy) to come to Shrewsbury every weekend :) Hahaha. Ho.

In the evening, I had to go to the Sydney Carton Society meeting at Rigg's Hall. Yes, it does sound kinda posh, but trust me, it's not. Well, maybe. A little bit. I guess a bunch of people sitting down sipping red wine while talking about novelists and their writing styles is kinda posh, isn't it? Of course, throughout the whole meeting, I didn't have much to say at all. These other guys are heavyweights compared to me. It's amazing how much they can say about a novelist just after five minutes of reading a page. I can barely speak up after reading a whole book.

I guess I'm gonna have to do more next session. Apparently we're supposed to write our own 8000-words stories, and by the end it will all be published, in one form or another. Quite excited about that. That is of course, if I can bother to write anything even at all close to that.

I need to go. I've got a double PR, and I'm not gonna waste it on Multiply. I might as well play FM and get Brunei to win the 2014 World Cup. Only in games. Only in games, unfortunately.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment