Saturday, November 3, 2007

From Conversations We Fall Again

It's the weeked. :D I love Fridays and Saturdays, when it comes to school. I only have a total of 5 5 out of a maximum of 12 lessons in the two days. It's awesome. I can lie in until 10am, take a quick shower, and go to lessons at 10.25am. I love the weekend.

We played 1st Leagues yesterday. It was my first full 1st Leagues match since Ramadhan. Usually I came off at half-time, because they knew I was fasting. Now I get to play the whole thing. Whooppi-doo. Even though we played well, we lost to Ridgemount 2-1, because of the fuck-all last-minute from-2-yards-out goal. Oh well.

The first week of school after half-term has been a great one so far. I'm really enjoying myself. And next week I'm turning 20. Oh jeez. Hahahahaha.

I am thinking of buying myself a watch for my birthday (yes, sounds kinda sad) after I lost my Swatch Irony during half-term. I'm upset about losing it, but I'm over it now. I really needed a new one anyway. I'm thinking something like a D&G or one of those weird binary watches. I don't know yet.

Oh jeez.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment