Saturday, January 12, 2008

Calling The Shots

My neck hurts. I think I didn't sleep right. Well,, it's not exactly painful, just irritating. Immensely irritating. I feel like just cutting my own head off, stamping on it, then kicking it as far as I can. Then I'd go and get it again, put it in a blender, and serve the remains to our housemaster's dog, Stanley. Ah, yes. We all know that pain.

I've just installed Football Manager 2008, and knowing myself, this could easily result in a few sleepless nights as I once again attempt to win the World Cup with Brunei. Yes, the hope. Yes, the sheer impossibility of the task. But then with computers, you can cheat your way. Not that I would condone cheating. Haha. Ha. Ho.

I wrote a play last night, and it's in my previous post. Read it, tell me what you think about it. It's really, really short. Just one short scene.

There is you then.

I know you
I know us
The stairs saw us
But nothing else
The hissing of the rain heard nothing
As we sat there for hours
And the distant crowd unaware
Carries on blissfully
And we are blissful too
As it seems.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment