Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lief As You Would Like It

It's been a relatively good day so far, when in retrospect it could have been the worst this term. I had a C4 test earlier today, and was supposed to hand in my essay which was due yesterday. And fuck, the weather is horrible, like always. But it wasn't too bad.

Good early start to the day. My pill called me up just as I was waking up for breakfast. It was nice listening to a familiar voice so early in the morning. Breakfast was crap, the usual. C4 was alright, though I'm pretty sure I failed. But I can't be bothered, really. And no, it's not what you think. It's because I don't really need to score that high in it for me to get an A anyway. Fanning was in a good mood today, so he didn't strangle me when I told him I couldn't hand in my essay on Krapp.

Life is bearable.

Less than two weeks till coach weekend, and I can't wait.

Signing out

Over and out

------------------

Edit:

I guess I wasn't wrong when I said today wasn't that bad.

I found out earlier tonight that I had been given an offer from UCL, London. Ah, yes. Just in case you didn't know, I'm going to read English in Uni. The thing is, the offer is AAA. I did expect it to be along those lines though. Haha. Ha. Ha.

Now, if I can just get this pesky English essay out of the way, and I'll be just fine. Jeez.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment