Friday, January 18, 2008

The Dreams We Have

I had a dream this morning. Yes, this morning. I slept after breakfast, and woke up at around 10am. Anyways, the dream, it was so weird. And jeez, it was depressing.

When I woke up, I felt so down. There were a few things that were upsetting me, and this dream just amplified it. It was like it gathered every little thing that upset me, and injected them with growth hormones, and ordered them to attack me like rabid dogs. I know, that doesn't really make sense. Nor it is really... Representative. No, that's not the word. I'm not sure what word it is that I'm looking for.

I'm not looking forward to a weekend full of work. I've got two essays to do, and not to mention I've got to study for my C4 paper. I failed my last two C4 tests. It's in such a state. I hate essays WHEN they have deadlines. I hate deadlines. Even the name deadline is depressing. Dead. Line. Dead. Deeeeaaaaaad.

I need to cheer up. Give me that piece of chocolate, you puny human being.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment