Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pill Weekends




I had a really good weekend. Spent it with my pill. The trouble I got into for leaving early, the money I had to spend for the ticket, it was worth it :)

Talking about the trouble, it was shit. I had to be at the housemaster's private side at around 6.45am this morning. Oh, yes. The early hours. Usually it wouldn't be too bad, because we usually wake up around 7 anyway, but we were out the night before for Sam's birthday meal (which was a good laugh, by the way) and hung over on curry. Hahaha. And it ruined my first Tuesday double PR in the first two lessons. Oh, well. All for missing some lecture about some guy who climbed some mountain called Everest. And for a few extra hours with my pill. Well worth it.

It's a good thing half-term is next week. Oh, jeez. Hahaha.

I find things going really well at the moment. Or even if they went wrong, they can't keep my hopes down. I think it's a combination of oh-my-jeez-I-have-so-many-PRs, Arrr-be-a-pirate, and hi-there-pill.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment