Monday, January 21, 2008

A Piece Of Work And I'll Be There

So... Where should I start?

Well, today was supposed to be a day of non-stop work. I should've finished my 2 essays, and done some revision for C4. But of course, this is my day. Such nonsense should and would not be tolerated. Work all day?! Are you fuckin' crazy? Let me slap your head with this towel, you puny human being.

Okay, away from the profanities and violence, you little twat. Hahaha.

I don't actually have an attitude against work. It's the fact that I don't have any kind of attitude towards work, that's the problem. Oh, yes. I hope that made sense.

To be fair, I have done some work, after I showered and done my share of of Facebooking and Multiplying (as someone said this to me earlier, this sounds so wrong). And then I got bored. So most of my shares (of my time) are on Facebook and Multiply. Ah, yes. Procastination. My dear, dear friend.

I've started my first draft for the coursework, which should be about 1300 words. Considering I've written 300 words for what is essentially just two main points, I'm pretty sure I've got much left to write, and I'll probably go over the 1300 word limit. Consider this. I've got ten points on the first page of notes, and I've got six pages of notes. Yes, that much shit to write about in so few words. If I had more time, I would've wished the exam board set us more words for this coursework.

Of course that would mean I would finish this coursework by the end of March, in the year 2010 that is.

I need my pill.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment