Monday, January 14, 2008

The Idea Of Your Will

It's annoying that my phone is being barred from making outgoing calls or sending texts. Stupid overused phone bill. I think I will still be barred until March or April. I can't afford to pay it right now. Oh, well. Stupid me. Haha. Ho. So let that be a warning. If you want to contact me, call me. Don't text me. I won't (read: can't) reply. You have been informed. Text me and I'll send you a pipe bomb. With love. Just text me your address too.

I found myself being hungry yesterday during brunch, so I scooped a mountain of hash browns onto my plate, and when I got to the table I realised how much food there was on my plate. I thought to myself (out loud), "I'm not gonna finish that." But I did. I didn't know why I needed to tell that. Oh, and Adry, Kam, Mubin and Chiao was there too, telling me how much food I had.

Any more random happenings?

Uh, oh. Urm... Nothing, really. Nothing that I wanna tell to you puny human beings (note the plural, you). Haha. Ha. Ho.

Anyways, it's Kam's birthday. Happy 19th birthday, you human being. You still owe us a movie. Muahahaha. It was also the twins' birthday yesterday. Fiiyah and Fiizah, happy birthday :)

Updates on Venice photos and Winter photos. More added :)

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment