Thursday, May 1, 2008

Three Pesky Little Pomegranates



So yes. After exactly 2,343 years, 42 days, 12 hours and 35 minutes, the indecisive Warwick has actually done something I never thought they would do. Make a decision on my application. Of course I practically made the decision myself when I decided not to do the online interview they gave me.

Ah, yes. The irony. I was actually scared they were gonna accept me. Really, like I would've been properly gutted if they said "Okay, we want you here. The online interview? No matter. That was just a delaying tactic anyway. We couldn't decide between you and this Russian guy who speaks no English. In the end 4 out of 5 of the committe decided we want you."

Obviously that didn't and wouldn't have happened.

I'm seriously relieved that decided to finally reject me after toying with my oh-so-fragile emotions. Urm... Hahaha.

So that leaves me with three offers. I've made my mind up three years... I mean three months ago. UCL is Firm. York is Insurance. And Royal Holloway, I shall mark you as Declined. As I clicked on the 'Submit Reply' button, I scrambled freneticly to check whether I hadn't mistakenly botched it up. If I did, it would've been too late, but no, I didn't.

So that's UCAS over and done with. Bub bye A-Level world. Oh wait, we've still got four weeks of it. Shit. And oh, damn exams. Pesky little things exams are. One of the few inconvenient inevitabilities in this world along with death and taxes.

So.

So.

And so.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment