Monday, May 12, 2008

When Nothing Comes To Mind

You know what.

I think I'm not as outspoken as I used to be on my blog. And it kinda bugs the hell out of me.

I remember the ill-advised rants about vegetarianism (I'm a vegetarian). I remember expressing my view about gay rights. And I remember cursing the racists for their elitism. Okay, sure, none of my opinions have changed. Yet I have not found anything like that to talk about.

I did rant about forwarded e-mails, but c'mon, that's something trivial.

I guess a part of me has mellowed down. Maybe it's because of Pill. Or maybe that anger has disappeared out of disappointment, knowing that sometimes certain things you can't change through an entry. And maybe it's because I don't like to repeat myself, and I've run out of issues to discuss.

This is one about homosexuality, and this one is about vegetarianism.

I think having a blog is more than just being a way to update people on how you are doing. I guess that's obvious to most people. But yet, many don't take advantage of that fact. I use mine to let people read my stories, to entertain even. Okay, I do admit sometimes my blog is terribly dull. C'mon, I've got my down days, where I don't have anything to write except my dull, unexciting day.

I'm thinking I will put a section on the side for all my stories, where I'll put links to them. I think that will be awesome. I might just do that now.

Signing out

Over and out

EDIT:

I've done it. I've linked to all my stories and other stuff, on the side, in a section called Written To Be Read. Read this one first: The Finer Story Of True Love. I sent it to the.. I can't even remember what the society is called now. Oh, the Sidney Carton society in school which focuses on writing short stories. They let me in, so I'm thinking it must worth something. Hahaha.

Tell me what you think, if you're bothered. And if you have the time, and I know most of you do (Hahaha), read the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment