Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Simplifying Absent Concepts

So... I have been practically absent from the online world for a couple of days now. And considering I have a lot of free time on my hands right now (even though exams are looming ever closer), that's very unusual.

I have used up my Three mobile broadband quota for the month, which is quite impressive, I think, considering it was the 19th. Just under 2 weeks to go. Aah. Damn it. That means no MSN, no Skype for the next two weeks. Not having MSN doesn't really bother me though, since out of 200 contacts, I only really chat with 5 of them. Skype has been invaluable, since I've been using it to call Pill, ever since my phone contract got barred again. Aah. If you haven't noticed, I'm in a financial muddle right now. But not to worry. I'll sort it out. Somehow.

Half term is coming. But before that, it'll be the Leavers Dinner first for Severn Hill. It's gonna be such a ruckus. At least I hope it is. Last year was.

I need to start studying. Soon.

Champions' League final tonight. That's not gonna help me do my English essay, which is due tomorrow.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment