Saturday, May 10, 2008

Faces In-Between Spaces






I'm quite content with my life at the moment. Sure, I'm in a disgusting amount of debt. Sure, I probably won't get to my first choice Uni. And I'm as hell sure that this has been the most hard-working term I've ever had in my life. But despite all that - and to an extent partly because all that - I'm happy with how my life is now.

At least every three weeks I have something (or someone - Pill, that is. Haha) to look forward to. I'm having fun in school. This house, my housemates has been great to me. I like living in England. The freedom, the variety. The many things and places I can do and go to.

Not that my life is all sunshine though. Even this English summer is bound to be spoilt by the infamous English summer rain. And it was last night. Bloody thunderstorm.


But as it is right now, I'm as hell sure I'm content and happy with what I've got.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment