Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vicious Vindaloo

Today's been a truly brilliant day. Imagine this. I was sleeping, waiting for my only lesson of the day. All this while in my humiliating state of just wearing boxers and my whole room in a complete state of mess. This is only one small part of my room. I have saved you the agony and pain of seeing the full scale of the total chaotic nature of my humble abode:



So yes, you can stop imagining me in my boxers now, you pervert. There I was, dreaming about something to do with... I can't remember. For all I know it could have been something about the Invisible Pink Unicorn or The Flying Spaghetti Monster. And suddenly I heard two knocks on the door. This being a boys' boarding house, knocking is almost non-existent, and privacy is as elusive as Elmo's penis, I was surprised that someone actually bothered to knock on the door. And who should it be but Pill all the way from Oxford opening the door. I was surprised to say the least, though I didn't think I showed the full enormous scale of my shock. I mean, Oxford is at least (and this is if you're very lucky) 2 hours by train, and 3,456 years by foot. I wouldn't expect her to make the day trip. This isn't even the first time she did it. She came for my 20th birthday (with a few other people, thanks guys :D) to surprise me. And this was when we weren't yet together.

Back to the story. Sorry if you're already bored. Haha. Skip this blog if you're not into reading the daily lives of people. I know I'm not. Heh.

Seeing as she was there, I reluctantly showered so that I didn't smell of sleepy sweat and stale saliva. And I had a lesson soon. But hey, the FSM might have favoured me that day, as I got a PR (private reading - or as we like call it, private recreation) for Chemistry. Realising what a gem this was, me, Pill and Geo decided to go to town.

And it all went from there. Had lunch at Ask with Farah and Adri. Then some quality private time with Pill. Then Pill went back on the 7.22pm train. And so went for a meal at The Curry House:




I have never had anything spicier (possibly) than the Veggie Vindaloo I had then. Mubin, Farah, Adri and Chiao got a taste of it, and most of them almost cried. I think the Curry House must have made a really tidy profit because we were ordering Coke every 3 minutes or so.

To end this probably very tedious and boring read, I would just like to say... Happy birthday Adri!

Signing out

Over and out

P.S. I'm sorry. I'll make up for this very dull update on my life with a (hopefully) more entertaining one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment