Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enter The Shrubbery

I haven't updated my blog in a few days, which is quite a surprise, since I've got more spare time now than ever.

It's my READING WEEK (read: week to do absolutely everything except read).

I'm currently waiting for my laundry and a really good house for three people to suddenly pop out of nowhere.

We started out with six. Then most of the good six-bedroom houses got taken away one by one, and the ones left kept getting shittier and shittier. So we decided to split.

Here's what I've been listening to today:


Enter Shikari - Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour

Trance Core goodness.

Usually I don't embed from Youtube (it looks ugly), but I've gotten lazy.

Here's an old video of me and Clive getting stupid with gun cotton. Pardon for the darkness, but it provides great contrast when the big bang comes.


Signing out

Over and out

----------------
Now playing: Enter Shikari - Acid Nation
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment