Friday, May 15, 2009

Cold Play


If you love Coldplay, you might want to download their free live album from their website. And yes, for you righteous copyright people out there, it's legal. Coldplay is giving physical copies of this album to people in their concerts. Let's face it, I'm not going to be there. I kind of don't like the arena atmosphere. I like intimate, small venues.

And Coldplay, I only sometimes like them. Other times they annoy the hell out of me.

Coldplay - LeftRightLeftRightLeft (Live Album)

I've got a Coldplay version of Tap Tap Revenge on my iPod Touch, which I enjoy massively. But other than from playing this game, it's unlikely I'll have a Coldplay day anytime soon.

Signing out

Over and out

----------------
Now playing: Maps and Atlases - Big Bopper Anthems
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment