Friday, May 22, 2009

Various Videos

Today I'll just be showing you different music videos. Because I can't be arsed to really write anything about one specific band.

I think this track is awesome. 'Percussion Gun' is definitely a fitting name for the song. They give the same kind of vibe as Radiohead. Not that they sound exactly the same. They've also toured with The Walkmen, who I'm starting to get fond of.


White Rabbits - Percussion Gun

Which brings me to this quite peculiar video by them, The Walkmen.


The Walkmen - In The New Year

I first heard of Bishop Allen from Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, which I thought was a really, really good film with an amazing soundtrack.


Bishop Allen - Dimmer

This is the song currently playing when you open my blog. Unless of course you're reading this a few weeks after. It is the great Emmy The Great.


Emmy The Great - First Love

For the final video of the day, I'll give you one that I've liked for ages. Zach Condon as Beirut, in his video, 'Elephant Gun.'


Beirut - Elephant Gun

So I'm done for today.

Signing out

Over and out

----------------
Now playing: Bishop Allen - True or False
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment