Okay. I'm posting this here so I'll see it every time I come to my own blog so I'll be reminded to get the fuck off the internet and do some revision.
- [16.30-18.30] History Of English II (ATB056/7)
- [09.00-10.00] Structure Of English II (ATB056/7)
Then all of my exams hereafter will be in Central Hall, the building that looks like a concrete UFO that crashed into a lake.
- [09.30-11.00] Elementary Syntax (Central Hall)
- [09.30-11.00] Elementary Sociolinguistic Variation & Change (Central Hall)
- [09.30-11.30] History Of English I (Central Hall)
- [09.30-11.00] Elementary Phonetics & Phonology (Central Hall)
- [14.15-15.45] Elementary Semantics (Central Hall)
- [14.15-15.15] Structure of English III (Central Hall)
Over and out
Now playing: Brakes - Worry About It Later