Monday, April 27, 2009

Peggy Sue & The Everchanging Name


I found them just a few minutes ago, when looking at the upcoming shows in The Basement at the City Screen, York. I'm thinking of going. Peggy Sue, or formerly known as Peggy Sue & The Pirates, which I think is a more awesome band name. But that's probably due to my bias when it comes to pirates. Pirates versus Ninjas? Pirates everytime.

We'll see.


Peggy Sue & The Pirates - The New Song


Peggy Sue & The Pirates - Alice In The Kitchen

Their song, Pupils Blink, was used for a Topshop podcast. So things are going well for them, I guess.



I lied about there being no more posts today. But I did get some work done.

Signing out

Over and out

----------------
Now playing: Peggy Sue & The Pirates - Eisenstien
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment