Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Buried In Unlabelled Expressions From A Journey Mysterious

The mild darkness is disturbed
By the streetlights of haunting ambience
Step by step we find the unnoticeables
In places we never expected
In times we never thought of exploring
Going deeper than the usuals of the city routines
The relative silence calms the wandering souls under the coldness of night

The tired faces are enlightened
By the journeys of unknown purposes
Street by street we find different variables
In faces we've never met
In roads we never even knew existed
Walking further than the usuals of our simple lives
The boundless skies turn a shade lighter with the morning dewdrops
--------------------------------------------

I wrote this in December. It's actually based on my experiences so far in London. It was actually in my Friendster blog, but reading it again, I quite like it. I might lift some material off my Friendster blog since I'm not using that anymore.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment