Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Treasure-House Full Of Unwritten Stories

This is the blog I'm supposed to write instead of the one before. I guess when it comes to writing anything, anything at all, you will never be quite sure how it will end up.

I've mentioned before how I sometimes feel that nothing is real, that I'm trapped in a world that is created by own mind. This is an expansion of that point.

One of my biggest fears in life is that I'm actually living my life all in my head, and someday I'll wake up, realising everything I had, everyone I loved, all of it never existed, except in my head. It's a scary thought, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who fears this.

The routine nature of everyday life only serves to amplify that fear. The repetitive things we do, the same places we go to day by day, sometimes it feels like a looping recorded tape, playing over and over again, with only minor changes, caused by static.

Surviving every single day, when so many things could go wrong, doesn't it seem eerily unreal? How many times did you almost get hit by a car? Recovered your balance from falling down a menacing set of stairs?

Of course I would've liked to write a longer and better one, but blogging through my phone is a bitch.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment