Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Five Days Late & A Simple Matter Of Expectancy

Oh wow. Okay, so I know it's a bit late. And the excitement has already gone down, but still, I can't help being excited over the fact I got an A for my English Literature papers :D

Literature is the only subject I really (like, really) care about out of the four, and of course, for the other subjects, my predictions were pretty much accurate. So this is my results:

English Literature - A
Maths - A
Chemistry - B
Physics - A (pending coursework)

Now I'm in a dilemma. I was contemplating dropping either Physics or Chemistry, and I was gonna wait to see which subject I'd do worse in. And I was so convinced I'd do worse in Physics, I was already planning to drop it. So much so that I didn't do any preliminary research for my A2 Physics Research coursework. Since I got an A in Physics, and B in Chemistry, I'm not sure which one I wanna drop.

Maybe I'll retake the Chemistry modules in January. That could solve my problem :D

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment