Monday, August 6, 2007

A Predicted Epiphany Amidst Life And Death

Grandpa will be out today. Mainly this news is a relief. Five of my last eight nights were spent here, in Ward 4, staying up till the wee hours of the morning.

I won't say it's been a nightmare though. I've always enjoyed taking late night and early morning walks, when it's quiet and lonely. Pure solace. I remember the walks I used to have with Daeena, from Brunei Hall to Piccadilly Circus. We browsed through Bond Street till 4am. I used to go to Portland Stores at 1am with Farah (She's back today, from Dhaka!) just so I could get out for ten minutes. That was time well spent.

And apparently it's attachment time for the Nursing College students. At least there's something you look forward to seeing everyday. Hahaha. Ha.

Wi-Fi is weak today, so I'm blogging using my phone. I'm gonna miss the free wireless internet here. Hoho. Ha.

Signing out

Over and outinternet, Brunei

No comments:

Post a Comment