Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Waiting For The Eight Months To Start All Over

I'm again back at Bandar, at Coffee Bean, probably overdosed on Coffee (latte, mainly). I was gonna do research, but I decided to sod it. So I took some personality tests based on my blog, since I recently got my blog listed on Brunei's Blogging Nation. Here's some of the results:

My blog is distinguished by verbosity, and I don't actually know what that word means.

My blog shows I'm 31% male, 69% female. Oh, hahaha. There goes my ego.

I write mainly about myself. Self-centred, anyone?

And I write mainly about the present, then the past, and then the future the least.

My writing style is conventional and the readability is decent.

I see my blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.

One moment I may be working on a new dramatic design for my blog...

And the next, I'm passionately writing about my pet causes.

My blog is very important - and I'm careful about who I share it with.

So that's that. Basically I'm an effeminate, self-centred, conventional but passionate and artistic. Not bad, I guess.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment