Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Capturing The Reluctant Moonlight In A Simplified Phrase

I have a stupid habit of hating boyfriends. Yes, apparently I do. This was highlighted by Fee, when I commented on my initial dislike of the boyfriend of a close friend of mine. It's a stupid thing on my part, I guess, to be so judgmental on someone I barely know. But I still do it nonetheless.

I don't exactly know why I have this outrageously stupid habit of being sceptical towards my friends' boyfriends. Especially when they act like boyfriends, being all cuddly and.. Urm.. boyfriend-ish.

Maybe it's because I'm single, and I'm just jealous of these lucky bastards. Maybe. Haha.

Maybe I'm just being overprotective of my friends, which may sound stupid, but I've seen some of the meanest, most inconsiderate, life-sucking boyfriends (not mine, obviously) around. So I guess me being sceptical is somewhat justified.

I am not entirely sure.

LATEST NEWS: I don't like my aunt's boyfriend. Haha. What does that make me?

I took Sigmeund Freud's test on Tickle today. Scary stuff, especially when a bit turns out to be true. And if you know Freud, you'll know why that's freaky.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment