Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mixed Emotions & Two Thousand Minutes Of Boredom



This guy is a Koopa Troopa, a turtle species in the Super Mario video games, whose members work for Bowser, the villain.

I felt like posting the picture, because I'm currently playing Super Mario 64, which was released about a decade ago. I've been playing it on my laptop, and I still find it so fun even though it's an old game.

There's also another reason I posted this picture. She will know. Hahaha.

I had a mixed day today.

The afternoon was wonderful. I spent it with Fee at Gadong. I thought it was worth it spending my few free hours from the hospital, with her, after a while not seeing her.


Shopping was fun. I'm probably one of the most patient guys (not including boyfriends) when it comes to shopping with girls. At least I think I am. But I don't know. I don't think it's because I'm patient. It's probably because I do enjoy it.

But the night. Oh wow. I remember now why I didn't like family gatherings that much.

I hate the back-stabbing, the feuding, the hidden agendas... All this while my grandpa lies on his bed asleep, trying to recover from whatever is wrong with him...

Oh well. I will be far away from this in one month.

Signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment