Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jeez Damn It

I am so fucking tired.

About 14 hours of non-stop studying (excluding meals and sleep) has come to two hours and eight and a half pages of writing. The thing is, though eight pages sound like a lot of writing, I felt like I could've written probably maybe three, four more pages, at least (an extra 15 minutes would also be helpful).

Milton was good. Really good. If I don't get full marks or close to full marks, I'll be pissed off with the examiners. Shakespeare on the other hand... I'm not so sure. I think I did alright. I think realistically I'm looking at an A in that paper. No, I don't believe that by saying it I'll jinx it. It's already happened. Unless the examiner reads my blog. Which is, safe to say, as likely as you hugging a dozen poisonous snakes while pouring cyanide into your mocha latte. Who knows. You might be into that kind of stuff.

Two hours of writing about evil, sex and death has made me profoundly hungry.

After tea, it's more work. Yay. Chemistry. Jeez damn it.

Chemistry is the subject with the most real possibility of getting a B, or worse, a C. The Chemistry re-takes last week were good. If I'm right I that should help me get that A I need to get into UCL. But I'm not too sure.

I will call UCL and force them to take me if I don't get AAA.

Jeez damn it.

What am I to do with Milton and Shakespeare? I'm thinking of recycling the notes, but if anyone needs any A-Level English notes on Milton's 'Paradise Lost' or Shakespeare's 'Measure for Measure', just give me a shout. And oh, I've also got notes on Anthony Burgess's 'A Clockwork Orange,' if anyone needs that. These are Doc Law notes. These will be the most complete sets of A-Level notes you'll ever see in your entire life. Trust me.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment