Sunday, June 8, 2008

Gigantic Gasps


Now that is a giant rubber duck.

I have a weakness for rubber duckies. Ever since I found a rubber duckie on the streets of Paddington with Burmann (which was what it was named afterwards) written on its chest, I feel tempted to get every rubber duckie I see and make a rubber duckie museum. But I've managed to keep myself from going duck-crazy. So now I only have one rubber duckie, albeit a very big one. This is Burmann Junior:

Burmann Junior is a birthday gift from Deylah, before we were going out. It was an amazing 20th birthday.

So with that I'm gonna blog about all my 'toys.' Hahaha. Bear with me. Which brings me to the next specimen.

Above is Teddy Zee, Ducky, full name Theodore Zachariah Duckstein, a Valentines Day gift from Zeerah. It's a limited edition Easter Tatty Teddy, with the number 8911 (out of 9,000 made), 911 being my birthday (9th November). Though technically Teddy Zee is wearing a chick costume, I still like to deceive myself in saying it is a duck costume. Hahaha. Notice he is wearing a Love badge, which was something we all had to wear on Valentines Day that year.

The next one is the very special edition TMX Elmo, which I fell in love with after watching it on youtube. This is possibly the best plush toy ever created in the history of humanity. Seriously, there is nothing that will make you laugh more than a laughing, falling, Tickle Me Extreme (TMX) Elmo. This is the very same one that caused Elmo Mania two Christmases ago. Thank you guys for getting me Elmo for Christmas. Hahaha. It's the kid in me that fell in love with a laughing red toy.


This purple dragon, I'm not sure what it is. Lan, my housemate, gave it to me after he won it in one of those carnival games thingy. Lan is amazing at basketball (he represented Shropshire in the County basketball tournament), so the hoops challenge, he dominated. Seeing as he won a lot of giant fishes, giant dogs and giant dragons, I shamelessly asked him for a purple dragon. And he duly gave me one.


This is special (not that the others aren't, Haha). It was given to me by Fee along with a postcard.


This, Pill gave to me when she got back from Brunei in the Winter holidays. It's a purple cow pencil case filled with mil chocolate, which was good. I'm not going to use it for school though. Hahaha. Imagine the banter.


And lastly, this post is dedicated to Burmann, the original duck I lost after a few months finding him in the streets of Paddington.


I remember bringing Burmann along with me, then squeezing him behind children's back, so they turn back and get puzzled and confused. It's the funniest thing ever.

It's weird, this. I actually miss Burmann right now.

I know, I sound like a girl. A very little girl. Thanks for telling me what I already know.

Signing out

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. And I miss you, Boo.

    Did I mention I really, really like that picture of you? =P

    ReplyDelete